HOW TO COMPETE AND SUCCEED IN MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENTS.
The sport and practice of the martial arts is growing in popularity around the world. With all the martial artists out there, it's no wonder people enjoy the competition aspect of sport martial arts! If you are a martial artist, you too could compete at tournaments and make a name for yourself in the martial arts world.
- Train regularly in the martial arts.
- Find a tournament that suits you.
- Another important thing to consider is the size of the tournament and the rules tournament follows.
- Decide which events you will compete in.
- Be prepared on the day of the tournament. Uniform, belt, sparring gear and weapons and so forth.
- Once you arrive, make sure you take the time to register or pick up your pre-registration and make sure you are registered in the correct divisions.
- Be alert! Make sure you are aware of the ring your events are running on and when so that you don't miss out when your event is called.
- Ask your Instructor which tournaments and divisions are best suited for you and take their advice.
- Join the TEAM BBP tournament training class held on Saturday's @ 12:30pm
ISKA TOURNAMENTS 2015
|NSW||20/09/2015||Country Championships||Civic Centre, Singleton||Enter now »|
|NSW||25/10/2015||Australian Open (CCP)||Whitlam Leisure Centre, Memorial Ave. Liverpool||Enter now »|
|NSW||29/11/2015||Australasian Titles||Whitlam Leisure Centre, Memorial Ave. Liverpool|
Founded in 1986 the International Sport Karate Association (ISKA).